STAND BY ME

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Are we becoming anti-social????

When texting first came out I thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was fun! It is especially awesome when you are somewhere you can not talk.

But what about when you CAN talk? I find myself texting with my friends for half an hour instead of just calling them!!!

What is up with THAT???? Isnt it so much better to hear the voice of the people you care about??

I dont have many people I can call "friend" but i do consider my Keys 4 Art ladies my "friends".

Teri Flemal is one of those friends. She is intelligent and sweet and caring. Her friendship means alot to me. So why did I just spend the last 45 minutes texting with her instead of just calling her???

I need to get oout of this habit! Nothing can replace the sound of a friends voice when she calls and says. "I was just thinking about you."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Awwww...thank you! You're right about texting. I don't like talking on the phone, so texting is often the way I stay in touch with my friends. Besides, how else could we exchange those great pet photos and videos?? xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Teri I am shy on the phone but happy to text at least I will be when I get audio to text as my fat fingers make for lots of spelling mistakes!

    ReplyDelete