STAND BY ME

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

THANK YOU DAISY!!

My sweet friend Daisy sent me these gorgeous gifts!!! She sent me this wonderful little box that opens up and has hand made thank you cards inside. The pictures do not do it justice. It is absolutely beautiful!
She sent me this beautiful bracelet she made me in my favorite color!
Finally, she sent me this beautiful letter E. When my gal pals were here for Keys 4 Art in March I gave some of them wooden letters which spell out the word REMEMBER and asked them to alter them for me. I have pictures of my dad, my father in law, my grandmother and my uncle, those people that I have loved so dearly and lost. I want to put the word REMEMBER on the wall over their pictures.

Isn't this gorgeous?

Thank you Daisy! I love you mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment