STAND BY ME

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey guys!

Haven't posted for a while. I have actually had to concentrate on work - much to my dismay. I absolutely hate it when life gets in the way!

I have so many things going on! I am going to Cuba on the 15th of February to visit my family. I am very excited. I haven't been there in 7 years and am going to host my god-daughter's 15s. I will be there for 11 days.

And then, of course, their's our Keys 4 Art event in March! Can't wait! The wonderful Lynne Perella will be teaching a two-day workshop and the fabulous Ms. Kathy Orta who will be an attendee at the retreat this year is creating a super special project just for us! It will be fantastic! I can't wait to see my buddies. I love all these ladies and they mean so very much to me.

Art? Some. Not too much.

As you know, Teri and I are collaborating on a 52 week postcard project. Teri sent me a postcard from Brazil


(she DREW this!!! Isn't it lovely!?)


and I in turn sent her this one from China!



They are fun to do and I scored some great stamps on Ebay some of which were from - you guessed it - China! So that was fun.

This week my wonderful friend "Darcy" is traveling through France!

I have also added a few pages to my Moving Ahead Journal:





I have a trial on Friday - can't wait for this case to be over. These two people should NEVER have gotten married and should NEVER have procreated!!! But there you have it. They did. And now both attorneys, the judge, EVERYONE is dying for this trial to be over. Although unfortunately I would bet money it will never really be "over".

So at least until the weekend I probably will not do anything fun. Oh well, can't have it all can we?

Before I forget - I came across this wonderful person and have to share her site with you. She has a free set of videos for her concept of FEARLESS PAINTING (as you know my word for the year is "fearless" so it grabbed my attention). I wasn't sure I would like it and almost skipped right over it (after I joined the 21 Secrets Class) but am so glad I took the time to see the videos. Don't miss out on it!! It's really great!

Have a good one my sweeties!

No comments:

Post a Comment