STAND BY ME

Thursday, December 22, 2011

IT JUST DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!

Yesterday was my birthday and my daughter Kristina's birthday. I turned 51 (UGGGHHH) and she turned 29. We had burgers and dogs at the house with the kids and grand babes. It just does not get any better than this.



My beautiful grand babies helping me blow the candles!


My husband of 16 years who I love very much.


My beautiful daughter who was my 22nd birthday present and who is my best friend.


Tell me I could not die happy right now? I carry these children and I feel INVINCIBLE. They are my life.


My "babies". Charlie, Me, Kristina, Pipo and Leonor. They are all adults now and most of them have been a challenge to say the least, but they are what makes my heart beat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! May you be surrounded by people you love and who love you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, my dear friend!! I hope your day was glorious, that Christmas will be even better, and that 2012 will be PHENOMENAL!!!

    ReplyDelete