STAND BY ME

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Playing Catch-up!!



I've been so very busy lately that I've fallen somewhat behind in my commitments. I hate that but I also wont just throw something together to meet a deadline. As I had written before, I am hosting a journal project called I DREAM IN COLORS. This project is fashioned after a wonderful project by Lynn Perella (True Colors) which was published by Stampington in a publication by the same name. If you don't have it.. buy it!! Totally worth it.

These are the two pages I did for Eileen Bellomo's journal. Hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. You did good, girlfriend! I am pleased as can be and will cherish these pages always.
    I'm actually a little at a loss for words. Thesse pages are just so special and original. Wow!
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are way cool Elena, you go girlfriend for sure !!! This are just Awesome, well done. I think it is so great to know someone else that share's a great passion for Zetti. I really enjoyed seeing these. I want to create an art doll Zetti related ? I am going to challenge myself, I think that will be fun. What is your favorite color Elena?
    Thanks for sharing, go Zetti !!
    Did you see my Zetti's on my blog?
    Hugs, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scrolled doown this far and couldnt go any further without tellinh you how great your zetti stuff is! It is all amazing! Love everything you have done, I am going to give it a go real soon.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete