STAND BY ME

Monday, June 22, 2009

I'M ALIVE AND KICKING!



I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I blogged!!! I do try to keep up but there is so much going on that sometimes the weeks just get past me! Well, as I had already written, our I DREAM IN COLORS journals took flight June 1st. Mine is in Australia at the moment with my buddy Sarah Walker and from there it goes to Lee Hynes who is also in Australia and then back to the United States! I've already received Eileen Bellomo's color journal (her colors are blue and green) and will be working on it this week. I already know what I want to do... just have to get it done!

This past week I did 2 circle journals for Ali's "with one stamp" circle journal and sent those on to Heather Fen-Edwards in the UK and have Heather's journal which will go to Scotland. How internacional no? LOL!!!

I finished Sue Young's pages for the Through the Eyes of an Artist Journal and Tracy Kaufman's too. These pictures are of Sue's pages; haven't uploaded Tracy's yet but will do so in a couple of days. They will go out tomorrow to Alison Brandst in the UK.

Speaking of Tracy .... we are going to the Teesha Moore art retreat July 9-12 and I am so excited!!! It's a double feature for me! I get to meet and learn from Teesha Moore who I absolutely ADORE AND I get to personally meet Tracy who I've grown to love via the internet! How's THAT for exciting!!! Can't wait.

Anyway, I have a lot of things going on and have no idea of how I am going to finish them all but that seems to be the story of my life. My friend Jacqui Valdespino, a fantastic artist and an even more outstanding lawyer, taught me to do digital scrapbooking! It is the coolest thing ever! I am so behind on my scrapbooking - probably over a year - that digital is the answer to my prayers! I can really catch up quite easily with the digital ---- just have to finish everything else I have on my plate!! I am going to lay off the ATCs for now. I will still do some but I am enjoying the journals so much more!

1 comment: