STAND BY ME

Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO EVERYONE!


I hope all of you had a wonderful mother's day! We had a family picnic at a park yesterday and had a wonderful wonderful day! Everyone was there (about 30 of us) and it was just an easy fun day. No drama!!! And you have no idea how amazing it is for a Cuban family to spend an entire day together (10:00 am - 8:00 pm) and there not be at least 10 incidents of "drama"!!! I had all four of my kids there yesterday and it was probably the best Mother's Day I've ever had!

3 comments:

  1. That's a very cute picture!! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture and I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    hugs
    brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kids Elena.....They look like they adore their ma'ma!!! Thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete