STAND BY ME

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Getting things done.....





I haven't "blogged" (how techy does THAT sound?? LOL!) since Mother's day but I've been really busy. I made an ATC Art Doll for the very first time for Vals' group, The Sum of All ATCs, and have been working on my I DREAM IN COLOR journal which needs to go out this weekend!!!

The ATC Art Doll was actually a lot of fun to make! I had been telling Val I was going to join in her monthly art doll swap for months and months but never really had the guts to do one. For some reason the idea of doing it really intimidated me! I'm really glad I did though because they were a lot of fun.

The other two pages are my layout for my I Dream in Colors Journal. My colors for the journal are white and gold which means that everyone who works in my journal (a group of 14 FABULOUS ladies) has to use those two colors. Everyone chose their own colors so it will be an exciting project!!

The page with the woman image is actually from a magazine. I used Chris Cozen's face to face transfer from her new book and LOVE the way it looks! The second page is a work in progres.... not really sure what I am going to do with it yet!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment