STAND BY ME

Monday, September 22, 2014

Ali Edwards Story Stamps!!



I signed up for a new Ali Edwards class, Story Stamps.  I have always been a great fan of hers because of the simplicity and vlean look.  Her work is totally sincere and honest without the need for all the "fluff".

This class involves a set of stamps which she sends to you every month.  They are what I would call Project Life stamps.  With those stamps, you work on a class that she teaches once a month.  

I received my first set of stamps today and I love them!


I did the first class online today and I'm amazed at the kind of beautiful yet simple work that she does.  I can't wait to do my own.

This class is more about telling the story than it is about pictures or embellishments.  The stamps are meant to be prompts for your storytelling.

Anyone who knows me can tell you that I am a picture addict. I love pictures. I have tons and tons and tons of them.  But at the end of the day the pictures are nothing without the story.  And that is why I signed up for this class. I will keep you posted on how it goes and post my stories along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment