STAND BY ME

Sunday, December 22, 2013

A ballet recital and a few hours of fear


My granddaughters had their ballet recital yesterday.  Maddie was just amazing and Kaitlyn, as always, was fabulous. I have to admit, that it was Maddie that stole the show with her hip-hop.  That little girl is going to be trouble!

It was both my birthday and my daughters birthday yesterday. The mothers did a dance to Rock Around the Clock and it was great to see Kristina have some fun.

Her whole life revolves around her daughters and sometimes I wish she would take some time for herself.

This morning at 9:30 in the morning Milie got out of the backyard. We spent hours looking for her and couldn't find her.  My neighbors were out on their bikes, walking, and in their cars looking for her.  It made me realize what a wonderful neighborhood I live in.  

At 1 o'clock, while I was outside speaking to one of my neighbors, Millie just walks up the street!  I did not even see where she came from!!  I am so happy!  I really love this little dog.


As you can see, I had been crying like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment