STAND BY ME

Friday, December 18, 2009

STILL NOT READY FOR CHRISTMAS


Still struggling to keep sadness at bay. So not ready for Christmas. Thank you all for your emails asking about my dad. He is hanging in there. This picture was taken last weekend. When you look at his picture which I posted in November and you look at him now... well, pictures are worth a thousand words aren't they? I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your love, prayers and concerns,

We are all trying to keep our spirits up. There are a lot of small children in this family that need and deserve a Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I don't quite know what to say here. You love him the best you can now and then you keep loving him later. Christmas will be a bit hard but yes, the kids need to have Christmas and I'm sure your dad wants them to have it too. I pray for your family.

    ReplyDelete